- Tape, nails, tacks or other adhesives on painted surfaces doors, walls, woodwork and windows.
- Covering of glass windows on room doors.
- Sand, straw, or glitter, etc.
- Disarray of furniture (or moving, touching or tampering with artwork in any way).
- Hanging items on the ceiling (this may be done with prior approval, and must be facilitated by a Union & Involvement Staff member
Easels and portable walls may be reserved to assist you with your decorating needs.
All the publicity items such as posters should be approved by Union & Involvement Services before being hung in the Union and in other academic buildings.
Please use only tacks when advertising in the Union.