- Tape, nails, tacks or other adhesives on painted surfaces doors, walls, woodwork and windows.
- Covering of glass windows on room doors.
- Sand, straw, or glitter, etc.
- Disarray of furniture (or moving, touching or tampering with artwork in any way).
- Hanging items on the ceiling (this may be done with prior approval, and must be facilitated by a Union & Involvement Staff member
Easels and portable walls may be reserved to assist you with your decorating needs.
All the publicity items such as posters should be approved by the Union & Involvement before being hung in the Union and in other academic halls Students must seek an additional stamp of approval from Residence Life before hanging posters in Residence Halls.
Please use only tacks when advertising in the Union.